GAIA S.A. MELETON provides integrated solutions in the field of building projects and infrastructure and can support investors from the first steps of identifying suitable land for the desired investment up to designing, implementing the idea, getting authorization and final operation of the project, always under consideration of the current market environment and the planning and building legislation.
We provide comprehensive services such as:
- Analysis, measurements and anti-earthquake planning of building works
- Study of special buildings and industrial installation
- Study of special foundations
- Control of existent structures and repairs from earthquakes
- Repair and reinforcing traditional buildings
- Study for bridge works and reinforced concrete
- Provision of consultancy services in Structural Engineering Projects (Construction, Bridge Works, Building Works and Hydraulic Works
The Structural Engineering Projects section of our Company features a fully trained and experienced personnel of Civil Engineers, who specialize on seismic design of engineering structures, are well aware of the Building Legislation and regulatory framework governing the projects in this category (Greek Regulation on Reinforced Concrete, Greek Seismic Regulation, Interventions Regulation, Eurocode, DIN-Fachberichte etc.) and are constantly informed on developments in the field.
Coordinator of Structural Engineering Project Department is Mr. Strakalis Zafirios.