Client: Ministry of Agriculture
Area: Parorio of Kato Klines of the Prefecture of Florina
Study Category: Suveying (16)
This study was drafted in accordance with the Article 11 of the Joint Ministerial Decision of the Minister of Interior, National Economy, Agriculture, Culture, Merchant Shipping, Environmental Tourism, Structure Plans and Public Works, Industry and Energy, Technology, Transportation and Communication with number 69269/5387/25-10-90 Government Gazette 678B. The Project ”Land Consolidation – Pilot of the land farm of Parorio of the southeast of Florina” is classified in Group A of category A of the article 4 of the above decision.
The Land Consolidation Study was designed to help:
1) Reducing multi-segmentation
2) Reducing working time and gain in working time, due to the limitation of unnecessary movements. Also, this will reduce noise pollution and environmental pollution from fuels, medicines, fertilizers.
3) Restructuring of crops in the project area.
4) Mass and Value Increasing of agricultural production.
5) Increase of the farmers’ agricultural income.
6) Decrease of the cost of agricultural production.
7) Possibility of introducing modern technology in the area.
8) Improve productivity and and the modernization of agricultural holdings in the project area..
9) Improving the living standards of farmers in the area.
10) Restraining the local population of the region.